Sunday, January 04, 2009

Chapter 81.5: Matt Recommends

I've decided to add something new to this blog, now that I have a new sphere of important things to think about. It's called "Matt Recommends," in which you'll find links to Web sites of important people or products for caring for newborns.

Periodically, I will offer write-ups of items that I have found useful and which I want to promote so other parents might learn and help their children. The first will be for Baby Zone & Beyond, which produced an excellent video about emergency care for newborns and infants.

I do not get any payment for this review and I will only review companies or products that I have personally used and feel willing to attach my name to. My review is not yet written, but you can find other positive reviews (indeed, they're all positive) at the Amazon page for the video, Saving Baby's Life.

No comments: