Thursday, August 02, 2007

Chapter 64.5: Hard Day at the Office


I know a lot of people enjoy watching The Office, but I just can't get into it. Sure, it's funny to watch the jokes people play on each other, but I find it impossible to believe that such a group of people could exist. If they did, why should I care? I couldn't picture a boss like Michael Scott actually keeping his job (though the episode in which we learn that his salary is minuscule would help support why he doesn't get fired). I cringe whenever he does almost anything. The only characters with any redeeming qualities seem to be Jim and Pam, and I can tolerate some of Dwight's insane traits because Rainn Wilson is brilliant (loved him in Six Feet Under). But call me crazy, I wouldn't have stayed in that job more than a week.

No comments: