Sunday, August 01, 2010

Chapter 86: Thoughts on a Rainy Day

It's one of those days. You know the type. They start off with such promise: a cool breeze, a well deserved restful night, and soothing silence. Then things change. A stink arises, a hunger emerges, and out of nowhere come the rains. These things can be dealt with and handled. And they even lead to promising results. A diaper gets changed, babies and parents get fed, and thirsty lawns welcome the water.

Today I intend to reflect on the simple things. Like a neglected blog. Tune in again and I hope you will see newness grow. Happy day, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diddo!!! I love the rain. I wish it would rain in the desert...maybe than I could reflect!

Matt Sinclair said...

Thanks OfficeGirl. I wish I could help with the arid desert. But I think there are always ways to reflect. Best of luck!