Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chapter 60.1: Lighten Up


I awoke to the expected rainfall: a steady, soaking rain that our ground probably needs. There's been a lot of talk about this nor'easter -- some are saying it'll be the worst in twenty years. I doubt it. I've seen lots of rain storms, including a few hurricanes that flooded regions of New Jersey near where I live, and I'll be surprised if this rises to that level (pardon the pun).

There's a good article on Weather.com that keeps things in perspective.

That said, I'm on first aid duty today, and I anticipate it to be a busy day. I've already had one call (not weather related, just a general illness), and I suspect there's an accident or two to come. Not that I'm looking forward to them! I could go all day watching movies and reading and writing till 7 p.m., thank you. There won't be too many baseball games on today, so it's a nice day to stay inside and just vege out. The good Lord willing, people will remain safe in their homes and I won't have to venture too far afield. Stay safe, people.

No comments: