Friday, May 11, 2007

Chapter 60.63: Something Different



I've been ill most of this week, battling a cold that has left me depleted and dejected. So I think a little Irish music and memories of good times are in order. I can't offer you the music, but know that this night was a lot of fun. Hope you had a good time on St. Patrick's Day two months ago. This shot on the left is of the band we were seeing that day -- a longtime friend (old-looking guy on the left) who is always fun, even though he's hard-pressed to actually play the correct note on his bass guitar. The photo on the right includes one of my brothers (old-looking guy on the left) and I (on the right, with the tongue sticking out) with my wife. I suspect my brother won't be happy with this shot being on the Internet. So it goes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that gray in your beard? Who's the older looking guy in the picture?