Friday, September 08, 2006

Chapter 48.2: Spaz

For the past week or two, I've had discomfort in my left forearm. Yesterday it was pain. Initially, I thought I'd pinched a nerve when I was taking my laptop into work for a couple days. But it wasn't bothering me over the holiday weekend, and it's not as though I was drinking so much that I was oblivious to pain. But the one evening I did have a couple beers I also played guitar for the first extended time in months. Perhaps that's what is causing the spasms.

Yesterday I tried to avoid using the arm. It only felt worse. Icing it didn't help; it only made my arm wet. So today I'm trying to use the arm again, perhaps the constant use will keep it exercised and relieve whatever tension seems to be causing the discomfort. At least I can extend it further than I could yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next installment.....Maybe it will be "implications of the expiration dates of food in my fridge" or "my fun with a lint brush" or maybe "Cheerios or Frosted Flakes, my dilemma". Although not interesting, your writing is superb. Good spelling as well. Cheers!!!

Matt Sinclair said...

Pretty damn funny. Thanks.